This is one of the most common questions I get from both Sales Managers and Sales People. What types of training and development is most important today for success in B2B sales?
Well, here is a short list of what not to be learning more of today…
- Overcoming the gatekeeper
- Handling Objections
- Trial Closes after identifying any Problem
- Asking more Pain Questions
- 1001 ways to close
- Learning manipulative questions or other techniques
- how to read a power point presentation
Okay, I realize some of you know these tactics do not work in serious b2b selling and definitely not with higher level decision makers. So what should you be learning if you want to improve your b2b sales results?