Occasionally I get a question or requests from a B2B sales person asking for tips for manning the trade booth at expos and trade association conferences.
First a couple of turn off behaviors:
- Attacking or Pouncing on an attendee in the walkway
- Yelling or Hawking your product or service like a TV or Cable ad pitchman
- Sitting in the back of the booth and doing nothing to interact with a possible customer or prospect
- Putting a table between the booth and the walkway – forcing the attendee to remain outside your space
- Looking bored or disinterested in interacting with anyone
There are probably some others, however, I want to get to the good stuff. The tips to improve your trade show success. So here are the eight positive ways to influence your trade show success…