Now before you get all grossed out from the title of this post, I want to share some important information.
My friend and sales guru, Ron Karr, put a video blog post up last week that was, well, outstanding. He uses a term called puking on customer, which as you can imagine is not a good thing.
The funny thing is – I got puked on by a sales guy the next day at a conference! And, I agree, it is a very unpleasant thing when it is done to you. Seems this sales guy sat down next to me and started puking all the details and features and his personal praise about his products – that I had NO INTEREST in at all.
Anyway, go to Ron’s video – either by looking it up on You Tube or use this link that will go directly to the video. It’s really good.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Help Me Target my Content for You – March 22, 2016
- Six Steps to Seven Figures – January 3, 2016
- Play a Bigger Game in 2016 – December 29, 2015
- Improve Your Success Using Clear Communication – September 14, 2015
- Seven Keys When Handling Objections – July 12, 2015