I am often asked for a simple, effective, no-nonsense approach to goal setting that
can be used by anyone to start the year fast and focused.
What follows is what I affectionately call the Six Step Makeover.
It’s a simple process that’s easy to learn, easy to apply, and easy to get results from.
Follow it to the letter, and you’ll be on your way to making big things happen in your life.
1. WHAT specific goal(s) do you want to achieve in 2016?
Be precise or don’t bother moving to the next step.
2. WHY must this goal be achieved now?
Be clear on the key drivers and motivation or the first obstacle will be your undoing.
3. WHO will help you to achieve this goal?
Be sure that these are the right people, with the right talents, attitudes and intentions.
4. WHERE do you currently stand in relation to this goal?
Deal with the facts and identify the size of the performance gap.
5. HOW do you plan on accomplishing this goal?
Be deliberate. Identify the exact steps, tasks, deadlines and assign responsibility.
6. WHEN will victory be claimed?
Be committed, enforce your deadline, and focus on the goal until achieved.
Would you like to learn a number of other simple, yet highly effective strategies for making 2016
the best year of your life?
Check out this program by my friend Gary Ryan Blair, it’s quite simply the most powerful program in the
world for creating radical results – fast!
Gary’s 100 Day Challenge
You’re going to love it! Yet, to Love Your Results You must first make a choice to make this year you best year for success and results.
To start the New Year on a high note, you need really need to at least check this out and
see what 421,000 + people are raving about.
Check out Gary’s 100 Day Challenge and be the Hero!
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Help Me Target my Content for You – March 22, 2016
- Six Steps to Seven Figures – January 3, 2016
- Play a Bigger Game in 2016 – December 29, 2015
- Improve Your Success Using Clear Communication – September 14, 2015
- Seven Keys When Handling Objections – July 12, 2015