First, I want to thank everyone who continues to come to this site. Your confidence is most important to me.
Second, the past couple of weeks have been a challenge for me to find time to write new material for you. Between health issues – flu and minor surgery – and the need to do what you are doing – selling – I have been a little slow in writing new articles lately.
Third, due to the getting back into the main stream of b2b selling I have a few new real world situations to share with you. Plus, I found several things I used in the past – no longer worked. GEEZ! This is real time learning again.
Finally, after running into some new pressures with getting to real decision makers, I got with a couple of the world’s best b2b sales people and picked their brains for new ideas and techniques. And, I learned a number of very cool ideas – which I will be sharing with you in the coming month.
In the meantime, much success to you and thanks for visiting my site.
Voss W Graham
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Help Me Target my Content for You – March 22, 2016
- Six Steps to Seven Figures – January 3, 2016
- Play a Bigger Game in 2016 – December 29, 2015
- Improve Your Success Using Clear Communication – September 14, 2015
- Seven Keys When Handling Objections – July 12, 2015